Traditional Chinese Medicine has developed over 5,000 years and recognizes health as a harmonious balance of five elements: Wood for growth, water for reflection, earth for grounding, metal for strength and fire for passion.
Each one of us is a unique and characteristic blend of the influences of all the elements. Following this ancient philosophy, we have included one kind of gem for each element in this blend to reflect each attribute. Get your life in balance. Experience this ancient wisdom.
Benefits of Amethyst:
- heal the withdrawal symptoms of any sort of addiction
- help with headaches, insomnia, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, asthma
- circulatory system issues, endocrine system problems, chronic fatigue
- helps with pregnancy, menopause and prevents miscarriage
- boosts hormone production
- tunes the endocrine system and metabolism
- strengthens the immune system
- reduces pain, bruising, swellings, injuries
- destroys malignant tumours and aids in tissue regeneration.
- cleanses the blood
- relieves physical, emotional and psychological pain or stress
Benefits of Rose Quartz:
- treating headaches, migraines, throat problems, sexual dysfunction and fertility
- problems with heart and circulatory system, depression, addiction etc.
- enhance the energy flow.
- releases impurities from body fluids.
- hastens recovery
- reduces high blood pressure
- aids chest and lung problems
- heals the kidneys and adrenals
- alleviates vertigo
- good energetic support for those with leukemia
Benefits of Petrified Wood:
- strengthens the bone to help relieve hip and back pain
- beneficial to the skeletal system, skin and hair
- restore physical energy
- helpful for Alzeimers, arthritis, bone marrow, DNA repair
Benefits of Chalcedony:
- aids regeneration of mucus membranes
- enhances the immune system
- anti-inflammatory effect
- lowers temperature and blood pressure
- heals the lungs and clears the respiratory system of the effects of smoking
Benefits of Ocean Chalcedony:
- eases problems related to the eye, gall bladder, bones, spleen, blood, and circulatory organs
- promote healing of open sores
- fosters the maternal instinct and is said to aid lactation